Customer care No: 011-41045157
Our Prohibited Items
We carry shipments on an explicit understanding with the client regarding certain terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are clearly mentioned on the flip side of the Consignment note (consigner copy) to bring it to the immediate attention of our clients.
- • Stamped and prepaid postal envelopes and parcels
- • Precious stones, gems and jewelry
- • Uncrossed (bearer) drafts / cheque, currency and coins
- • Poison
- • Firearms, explosives and military equipment
- • Hazardous substance and radioactive material
- • Foodstuff and liquor
- • Pornographic material
- • All items that infringe the Indian Postal Act Of 1898 and all restricted items as per the guidelines of IATA
Maximum weight of one package should not exceed 30 kg (for Express Shipment).
Automatic Risk Coverage:(Applicable only when ARC Surcharge is charged).
For documents and parcels, the actual loss or Rs. 5,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- respectively whichever is less.
Automatic Risk Coverage Surcharge:
|1||For all non-documents (parcels) of value Rs. 5,001/- to Rs. 10,001/-||Rs. 50/-|
|2||For every additional Rs.10,000/- value or part thereof Non-document (parcel)valued over Rs. 25,000 for gift item and Rs 50,000 for samples is not acceptable.||Rs. 50/-|
Paper work for Non-documents/heavy shipments:
All Non-documents / Heavy Shipments must be accompanied by Invoice / Declaration, which should be typewritten on Company letter head and should be in one original and 7 copies duly completed with company seal and authorised signature.
Dead/Dry weight or Volumetric weight whichever is HIGHER should be taken while calculating the rates. Formula for arriving at Volumetric Weight :